The commercial radar system (SISCOMEX)
- Since 1994, Tradeways ACE has been working in the area of customs clearance and international cargo transportation, as well as advising companies in obtaining the RADAR/SISCOMEX Qualification.
- Qualification in the RADAR (an acronym for Registration and Tracking Environment for Customs Operators). To enable a natural person or legal entity to carry out foreign trade operations (import or export), the prior authorization of its legal representative is required at the Federal Revenue Service, which allows natural persons and legal entities to access the Federal Revenue Service’s SISCOMEX (Integrated Foreign Trade System), which is the computerized system that integrates the activities of registration, monitoring and control of foreign trade operations.
Its purpose is to establish a control procedure for Natural Persons and Legal entities, acting in the follow-up of Foreign Trade.
Currently, authorization in the RADAR is regulated by Normative Instruction 1603/15 of 12/15/2015 and normalized through COANA Ordinance 123 of 9/28/2012.
- Qualification in RADAR / SISCOMEX is required for all natural persons or legal entities who wish to import or export goods, as follows:
- Legal entities: inputs, raw materials, finished products, and exports in general.
- Natural persons: imports for consumption purposes, including computers, art objects, etc.
- QUALIFICATION MODES (NATURAL PERSONS):
- Natural persons qualified in Siscomex may carry out the following operations:
- Foreign trade operations for professional activities, including in as rural producers, artisans, artists, or similar activities;
- Imports for personal use and consumption;
- Imports for addition to personal collections.
- THE QUALIFICATION FOR LEGAL ENTITIES IS DIVIDED INTO THE FOLLOWING SUBCATEGORIES:
- Express – Applicable to importers, whose sum of amounts, in each consecutive 6-month period is less than or equal to $50,000.00 (average delay of 5-10 days);
- Limited – Applicable to importers, whose sum of amounts, in each consecutive 6-month period is greater than $50,000.00 and less than $150,000.00 (average delay of 10-15 days)
- Unlimited – Applicable to importers, whose sum of amounts, in each consecutive 6-month period is greater than $150,000.00 (average delay of 15-25 days)
- WE OFFER COMPLETE ADVISORY SERVICES ON QUALIFICATION IN RADAR IN ALL SUBCATEGORIES, IN A FAST AND EFFICIENT MANNER, INCLUDING:
- 1. Evaluating if the company meets the requirements to request one of the modes: Express (imports of up to $50,000.00); limited (imports of up to $150,000.00); or unlimited (imports over $150,000.00);
- 1.1. Export: There is no limit for Amounts (this is restricted to imports);
- 2. Checklist and forwarding of the necessary documents for the desired mode;
- 3. Completion of all forms required by the Federal Revenue Service, such as:
- - Registration form for the person in charge / legal representative;
- - Qualification Requirement as required in RFB Normative Instruction 1603/15;
- 4. Filing of the authorization request at the Federal Revenue Secretariat;
- 5. Follow-up of the authorization request submitted to the Federal Revenue Service.
- 6. Guidance on the procedure, prior to the claim, and DTE registration (electronic tax domicile) at the E-Cac of the Federal Revenue Service;
- WE ALSO PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Change of the Legal Representative at SISCOMEX;
- Review of the Financial Estimate for higher-value Subcategory Frameworks;
- Reactivation of Suspended Qualification and Request for Reconsideration.
- REVIEW VALUES (ESTIMATE REVIEW):
- A procedure indicated for Legal Entities already qualified in the Express, Limited or Unlimited Modes, which needs to increase the limit of its current RADAR qualification.
- CONTACT US:
- Please request a commercial proposal to clarify your doubts.
Solicite uma proposta comercial e esclareça suas dúvidas.
Esta postagem também está disponível em: Portuguese (Brazil)
Minimization of final costs by maximizing transportation usage: Door…Keep reading >
Full coverage of transportation modes for specific segments.Keep reading >
Dynamic Customs Operations; Reduction of fees and costs in…Keep reading >
THE BEST ROUTE. THE SHORTEST TERM. THE LOWEST COST…Keep reading >
Data integration between the client and Tradeways ACE; Real-time…Keep reading >
TRADEWAYS ACE’S, portfolio features services for Customs Clearance and…Keep reading >